It seems the entire world is going through a digital transformation. Everything in every industry is shifting more and more to the internet, apps, mobile devices and being automated and streamlined wherever it can be. Consumers are expecting and beginning to demand the products and services they want, and need support on the platforms and environments they’ve now become accustomed to. Today that means fewer phone calls and mail outs, and more web support, chat, text, social media and email support. What does that mean for industries using a contact centre to serve their customers?
- How can social media improve the customer experience?
- How can you support agents in monitoring and responding to social media?
- How can social media help you build your knowledge base and support customer conversations
- What protocols are in place to help agents determine when and how they should respond?
This presentation will include:
- Social media trends call centres should know
- Trends and tactics for providing customer service online and through social media
- What you need to know about the AODA accessibility legislation coming in 2021
- Online chat and support automation: AI, scripted bots or real people? What to choose when
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session to help address your specific inquiries on any of these topics.
These topics are presented by Shawna Tregunna, Director of Digital Services at Iversoft.
Iversoft is a digital consultancy and technology partner that specializes in innovative strategies and expert execution of web & mobile app development, data driven marketing, digital transformations and interactive experience.
The original presentation was held on: Thursday, November 28, 2019
Location: Nepean Sailing Club – 3259 Carling Ave, Nepean, ON K2H 1A6
Social Media Trends & Best Practices in Contact Centers from Shawna Tregunna
Leave a Reply